This Privacy Notice explains what information HistoSonics, Inc. (“HistoSonics” “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects about you when you visit our website www.histosonics.com (the “Website”), how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information You Provide To Us.
You may choose to share personal information (information that individually identifies you) with us when you contact us or send us any feedback, questions, comment, suggestions, or ideas. In doing so, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, institution name, and title.
- Information Collected Automatically.
Our Website also uses analytical cookies to automatically collect certain information about you. Cookies are text files that your browser places on your device when you visit a website. The cookies on our Website are persistent (cookies that stay on your device for a set period of time) and session (cookies that expire when you close your browser). Analytical cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Website, see how visitors interact with the Website, and see when visitors are using the Website. We use this information to improve our Website.
Google Analytics cookies collects the following information about you through cookies:
- Usage Information.
This includes information relating to time of visit to our Website, pages visited, the frequency of access, time spent on each of page, and referring website details.
- Location Information.
This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information.
This includes information about your device you are using, such as hardware model, browser, and operating system.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the personal information we collect about you to:
- Respond to your questions or inquiries.
- Provide you with the information you request on HistoSonics.
- Send you information on HistoSonics that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Conduct data analytics on our Website.
- Communicate with you about our Website or to inform you of any changes to our Website.
- Maintain and improve our Website and the services offered thereon.
- Diagnose Website problems and engage in fraud identification and prevention.
- Monitor user experience.
- Defend our rights and those of others.
- Efficiently maintain our business.
- Comply with the law.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information for the purposes set forth below:
- With Service Providers. We may share personal information with our service providers.
- Within HistoSonics. We may share your personal information within our HistoSonics’ corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law, including for sales and marketing.
- A Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We may also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We may share personal information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For Legal Purposes. We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With Your Consent. We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google by using one of the methods set forth here. You can also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics which can be found here.
- Marketing emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to the Website and/or the information you request.
- All session cookies expire after you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s directions. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please click here. Please note that each browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. If you reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our Website may not function properly. If you choose to opt-out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for strictly necessary cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your browser. For further details, click here.
- NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your Personal Information. We do not currently sell any of your Personal Information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales, as defined by Nevada law, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line and body of your message.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We implement and maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information we collect. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS
The Website and the services offered thereon are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you by a prominent alert on our Website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.